Weddings & Receptions
With 180-degree panoramic views of the Olympic Mountains, Mt. Rainier, Elliott Bay and the Seattle skyline, Bell Harbor offers an unforgettable Pacific Northwest setting for rehearsal dinners, tea ceremonies, wedding nuptials and indoor or outdoor Seattle reception sites. Bell Harbor also manages events for World Trade Center Seattle. Whether you are planning an intimate wedding or a large celebration, our property can accommodate guests of 5 to 600.
Bell Harbor offers flexible floor plans in a variety of spaces, including outdoor options such as the Rooftop Plaza and Outdoor Terrace. To complement your occasion, Bell Harbor provides fresh and innovative Northwest-inspired cuisine featuring regional delicacies including salmon, shellfish, locally grown apples, Washington wines and Seattle's world-famous Starbucks coffee. If you need accommodations for your wedding party or guests, our waterfront neighbors The Edgewater and the Seattle Marriott Waterfront are right next door.
Amenities and Benefits
- A Bell Harbor Planning Manager dedicated to your wedding ceremony and reception
- Outdoor spaces that include the Rooftop Plaza and Outdoor Terrace
- Spacious lobby areas and access to wrap-around decks overlooking the waterfront
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment for slideshows and video
- High ceilings and ample natural light
- A covered parking garage with a convenient pedestrian skybridge
Traditions to Tie the Knot
Ask about our Traditions to Tie the Knot offering, in which Bell Harbor can replicate a meaningful cultural custom during the ceremony or reception, or re-create a family recipe for your guests. Many brides want mom’s special pie on their big day, but also want mom to be able to relax and take in the full experience. Now they don’t have to choose!
For Garret and Uyen Foster, their Vietnamese-American wedding incorporated customs from both sides, such as Vietnamese table greetings in their traditional "ao dai," and for the bride’s dad and his friends to have Remy Martin VSOP cognac (a Vietnamese wedding must). The staff was able to assist in executing the greetings, and it created the unique experience for guests that the couple had hoped for.
To view our Traditions to Tie the Knot photo gallery of Garret and Uyen’s memorable experience at Bell Harbor, click here.
Take in the striking sunset of Elliott Bay as you say "I Do." At Bell Harbor and World Trade Center Seattle, our wedding packages include all the necessary elements leaving you worry-free to enjoy every moment of your exciting day. Let us make your vision come to life on the gorgeous Seattle waterfront. Wedding packages include:
- Facility access time includes one hour of setup, one hour ceremony, five hour reception, and one hour teardown
- Professional banquet captain for your special day
- Complimentary white, ivory or black linens, excluding chair covers
- Complimentary votive candles, three per table
- Complimentary dance floor
- Butler-passed hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- A three-course plated meal, four-course plated meal, buffet or reception style options
- Complimentary cake cutting
- Complete menu tasting in advance of the event for up to four guests
- Place-card table, gift table and cake table
- Staging for band or DJ
For more information about booking a wedding or this spectacular Seattle reception site, please contact us.