Known for its fabulous views and unique event spaces, Bell Harbor is the ideal setting for your Seattle reception site, gala, fundraiser, auction, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, or annual company party, holiday celebrations and more. In addition to high ceilings, ample natural light and spacious lobby areas, we also offer flexible floor plans with three outdoor options, customizable menus prepared by our award-winning culinary staff, and a personal event planner who will be dedicated to your event. All of this is provided within a distinctive waterfront setting, sure to impress and delight all of your guests and attendees.
Elliott Hall is our largest and most flexible space for a celebration to top anything produced on the Seattle Waterfront. It is a spacious blank canvas with an urban, industrial feel which lends itself well to varying and creative events such as large auctions, gala dinners, and customized, theme-based parties. It encompasses over 12,000 square feet and has six large bay doors surrounding the room for easy load-in and load-out, as well as direct access to the Pier itself. Elliott Hall can accommodate up to 850 people for a seated dinner, and up to 1,500 for standing reception or event. Combine with the Pier 66 exterior 'apron,' and the International Promenade (9,960 square feet), to provide great flow for a unique Seattle reception site that can accommodate 1,100 guests, food booths, a large music stage, and the support areas required to operate the event.
The International Promenade is nearly 10,000 square feet and can accommodate up to 500 seated guests or up to 900 guests for a reception-style event. The room is surrounded by windows and skylights and also fitted with track lighting for a more intimate feeling. The room has a large Grand Concourse, which is perfect for greeting guests, setting up registration, and handling coat check. Used in conjunction with the sweeping staircase entrance into the International Promenade, event planners can turn this space is a truly magnificent and memorable first impression. This space also adjoins our Olympic Suite, which makes a great volunteer or VIP room.
Amenities and Benefits
- Flexible floor plans
- Outdoor spaces that include the Rooftop Plaza, Outdoor Terrace, and Pier Apron
- Unique event spaces featuring spacious lobby areas and access to wrap-around decks overlooking the waterfront
- A personal event planner dedicated to your event
- A covered parking garage with a convenient pedestrian skybridge
A variety of event spaces great for 100 to 6,000 guests including:
- Maritime Event Center - 3,000 square feet
- Harbor Room at Bell Harbor - 4,000 square feet
- International Promenade -10,000 square feet
- Elliott Hall - 12,000 square feet
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal - 96,000 square feet
- Northwest-inspired dining options with sophisticated styling
- Customizable menus from our award-winning culinary staff
- Dining choices that highlight the seasonal bounty of the Pacific Northwest
- Washington and California wine varietals of your choice, paired to perfection
- Special holiday menus and availability for planning events on prime dates
Focus on Your Fundraising
Below is a list of things we provide which make your event at Bell Harbor easier and more cost-effective.
- Twenty (20) complimentary 6' or 8' display tables with linen and skirting for auction items
- Complimentary all day set up times
- Complimentary volunteer rooms
- Complimentary secure storage rooms for silent auction items
- Full service food and beverage capabilities on site
- In-house audiovisual team and equipment
- Donated wine allowed with reasonable corkage fees