Known for its fabulous views and unique event spaces, Bell Harbor is the ideal setting for your reception, gala, fundraiser, Bar and Bat Mitzvahs, or annual company party, holiday celebrations and more. In addition to high ceilings, ample natural light and spacious lobby areas, this Seattle party venue offers flexible floor plans with three outdoor options including the spectacular Rooftop Plaza, customizable menus prepared by our award-winning culinary staff, and a Planning Manager who will be dedicated to making your event a success. All of this is provided within a distinctive waterfront setting, sure to impress and delight all of your guests and attendees.
Elliott Hall is our largest and most flexible event space. It is a spacious blank canvas with an urban, industrial feel which lends itself to creative events such as large auctions, dinners, and customized, theme-based parties. It encompasses over 12,000 square feet and has six large bay doors surrounding the room for easy load-in and load-out, as well as direct access to the pier itself. Elliott Hall can accommodate up to 1,200 people for a seated dinner, and up to 1,800 for standing reception or event. Combine with the Pier 66 exterior 'apron,' and the International Promenade (9,960 square feet), to provide great flow for a unique Seattle reception site that can accommodate 4,100 guests, food trucks, and a large music stage for an amazing waterfront event.
The International Promenade is nearly 10,000 square feet and can accommodate up to 500 seated guests or up to 800 guests for a reception-style event. The room is surrounded by windows and skylights and has a large Grand Concourse, which is perfect for greeting guests, setting up registration, and handling coat check.
And if you're looking for a memorable departure from the traditional, our nautical-themed Maritime Event Center is a soaring space with city and water views as well as access to the outdoor Plaza.
Amenities and Benefits
- Flexible floor plans
- Outdoor spaces that include the Rooftop Plaza, Outdoor Terrace, and Pier Apron
- Unique event spaces featuring spacious lobby areas and access to wrap-around decks overlooking the waterfront
- A Planning Manager dedicated to your event
- A covered parking garage with a convenient pedestrian skybridge
- An award-winning venue that takes Green initiatives seriously
A variety of event spaces great for 100 to 6,000 guests including:
- Harbor Room - 4,000 square feet
- Rooftop Plaza - 9,000 square feet
- International Promenade -10,000 square feet
- Elliott Hall - 12,000 square feet
- Maritime Event Center - Waterlink Gallery - 3,000 square feet; 20,000 square feet for the entire interactive space
- Smith Cove Cruise Terminal - 96,000 square feet
- Northwest-inspired dining options with sophisticated styling
- Customizable menus from our award-winning culinary staff
- Dining choices that highlight the seasonal bounty of the Pacific Northwest
- Washington and California wine varietals of your choice, paired to perfection
- Special holiday menus and availability for planning events on prime dates
Focus on Your Fundraising
Below is a list of things we provide which make your event at Bell Harbor easier and more cost-effective.
- Twenty (20) complimentary draped 6' or 8' display tables
- Complimentary 12 hour access time (to include set up and tear down)
- Complimentary volunteer rooms
- Complimentary secure storage rooms for silent auction items
- Full service food and beverage capabilities on site
- Donated wine allowed with corkage fees